Basket raffle benefits Independent Living of Genesee Region
A bountiful basket raffle is under way to benefit Independent Living of Genesee Region, which provides services to people with mental and physical disabilities. The nonprofit organization helps them continue, or begin, living on their own instead of having to go into assisted living or another type of facility.
The baskets are on display now at 113 Main St., #5, in the City of Batavia. Tickets are $1 each, or three for $2, or 15 for $5. The drawing will be held on March 27.
Contact Donna Baker for information or donations at 815-8501, ext. 411.
Baskets and raffle options include:
- Spring Basket -- Ceramic tea light holder, Subway gift certificate
- Pizza Basket -- Gift certificates for: Big Pauly's, Batavia's Original, Main Street, Mark's, Ficarella's
- Pamper Yourself -- Two bottles of wine, Steve's Styles gift certificate and products, Bourbon & Burger Co. gift certificate
- Lunch Bunch -- Gift certificates for City Slickers, Southside Deli, Subway, T.F. Brown's
- Down Time -- Scarf, bottle of wine, Mane Attraction gift certificate, Family Video gift certificate
- Guys' Basket -- Charles Men's Shop gift certificate, Valu Home Center gift certificate, Family Video gift certificate, T-shirt, wooden car
- Ladies' Basket -- Maurice's coupons and goodies, T-shirt, Family Video coupons, scarf
- Handmade Bowl
- Wine & Dine -- Scarf, two bottles of wine, Larry's Steakhouse gift certificate
- Easter Basket
- Family Night -- Gift certificates for Big Pauly's, Denny's, Family Video, Walmart
- Shop & Wear -- Two T-shirts, Family Video, Kmart, Target
- Random -- Two T-shirts, gift certificates for Alberty's Drug Store, Mark's Pizzeria, Southside Deli
Contact Donna BECKER @ 815-8501 ext. 411 !! She'll be sure to answer...No one there has the last name of Baker. LOL