Six local students graduate from RIT
Press release sent 12/18/12:
The following local residents graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology in the Summer 2012 quarter:
• Kader Aboubacar Diori, of Batavia, earned a Master of Science degree in Professional Studies from the Center for Multidisciplinary Studies.
• Heather Kervin, of Byron, earned a Master of Business Administration degree in business administration from the E. Philip Saunders College of Business.
• Kirby Moore, of Byron, earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition Management from the College of Health Sciences and Technology.
• Megan Rogers, of Bergen, earned a Master of Science degree in School Psychology from the College of Liberal Arts.
• Jason Scott, of Byron, earned a Master of Science degree in Environmental Health and Safety Management from the College of Applied Science and Technology.
• Katie Stack, of Batavia, earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the College of Liberal Arts.
Rochester Institute of Technology is internationally recognized for academic leadership in business, computing, engineering, imaging science, liberal arts, sustainability, and fine and applied arts. In addition, the university offers unparalleled support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. RIT enrolls nearly 18,000 full- and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation.