Plenty to do at the library this fall
Whether your child is still crawling, still drooling, scampering, talking, coloring or crooning, Richmond Memorial Library has an autumn reading program that will suit them. Story time sessions are designed for "pre-walkers" through five-year-olds and up.
"The best way to prepare your child for school is to introduce books at an early age," says Children's Librarian Sandra Gillard.
Take your pick from:
- Baby Bounce: Tuesdays at 9:30am (pre-walkers)
- Toddler Time: Tuesdays at 10:30am (walkers: up to 36 months)
- Moms & Moppets: Wednesdays at 10:00am (1-3 years)
- Preschool Party: Thursdays at 10:00am (3-5 years)
- Pajama Primetime: Thursdays at 6:30pm (all ages)
Registration for all story time sessions begins on September 2. Sessions begin the week of September 15. All activities are free and open to the public. Folks are encouraged to register early as space is limited.
Call the library at (585) 343-9550 ext. 4 for more information. Or stop by the Children's Room during library hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:00am to 9:00pm; Friday and Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm.