Police Blotter: July 16 and July 17
All of the following calls were reported by the City of Batavia Police Department. Listed offenses do not imply that charges were filed. Calls may result in no official action.
- 1:59am, 105 Washington Ave. (Apt: Side), trespass
- 5:35am, 96 Ross St., criminal mischief
- 6:40am, 64 Walnut St., criminal mischief
- 12:31pm, Main Street, accident
- 6:16pm, 141 Cedar St., trespass
- 11:10pm, 17 Walnut St. (Apt: Side), harassment
- 11:56am, 101 Bank St. (Apt: Lower), larceny
- 2:10pm, 505 E. Main St., accident
- 2:29pm, 136 W. Main St., accident
- 3:23pm, 17 Thorpe St., menacing
- 3:27pm, 419 W. Main St., fraud
- 9:39pm, 151 W. Main St., accident (car + pedestrian)
Note: We don't include noise complaints, domestic disputes and routine police business.