Chamber announces annual award winners
The Genesee County Chamber of Commerce has announced its 2012 award recipients.
The honorees are:
- Business of the Year: Oliver’s Candies, LLC
- Agricultural Business of the Year: Empire Tractor, Inc.
- Innovative Community Contribution of the Year: Friends of the Batavia Peace Garden
- Special Recognition of the Year: St. Joseph Catholic School
- Geneseeans of the Year: James Neider & Lois Gerace
The 41st annual awards ceremony will be April 13 at the Clarion Hotel, Batavia. Tickets are $50 per person and a table of 10 is $450.
The evening begins at 5:30 with hors d’oeuvres, entrée tables & cash bar (no formal sit-down dinner is to be served). At 7, the Award Program begins at which time dessert and coffee will be served.