Don't miss the 26th annual Bergen Park Festival on Friday, June 12 and Saturday, June 13, 2015.
"Small Town USA" -- Friday June 12th -- 5 to 6:30 p.m. Fish Fry sponsored by the Masonic Temple with Chef Jim MacConnell and the Bergen Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary. $10 Presale tickets available at the Village and Town offices. All proceeds to benefit our parks.
Saturday June 13th
- 11a.m. -- 3rd Annual Doug Susat Memorial Car Cruise In. Enjoy the cars until 3 p.m.
- Craft Vendors
- Book Sale -- Byron Bergen Public Library
- Food Vendors -- All day & evening
- Bounce House
- Pony Rides
- Sticky Wall -- NEW This Year!
- Kids Games -- School of the Arts Craft Booth
- Photo Booth by Julia McCormick Photography
- Petting Zoo
- Bossy Bingo is back! Sponsored by the Bergen Grange.
Noon -- Parade down Lake Avenue (Please contact Michele Smith, parade chair, to participate. Call 494-1211, ext. 21). Parade Marshal -- former Town Clerk Myrna List.
Following parade -- Kelly Heroes! This program is made possible with Reach Grant funds, a Decentrailization Regnant program of the Genesee-Orleans Regional Arts Council.
Schedule of Events:
- 12:30 - 3 p.m. -- Mr. Scribbles (In the Library Booth)
- 12:30 p.m. -- Renaissance & Medieval Demonstration
- 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. - Pony rides & petting zoo
- 1 - 3 p.m. -- Disc Golf -- NEW this year, come and try it out!
- 2 p.m. -- Bergen Idol Contest -- sponsored by Triple-O Mechanical
- DJ -- Chris Scibani
- 4 p.m. -- Chicken BBQ! $10 -- serving 4 to 5:30 p.m. Sponsored by the Sands Family & Friends. (All proceeds to benefit our parks)
- 6 - 10 p.m. -- BAND -- Blue Jimmy. Fun entertainment for the whole family. Sponsored by Bonduelle USA, Inc.
- 10 p.m. -- Fireworks
- Hartford Barn -- Open to the public 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., behind the library.
This day is sponsored by the Bergen Business & Civic Association. The Bergen Park Festival continues as an event to bring our community together with any profits going back to the Village & Town Parks.
Please do your animals and other guests a favor, and leave your pets home. Thank you. Schedule subject to change.
Sponsors include: Greg'ry's Bakery. Bergen Sales, Inc., 35 S. Lake St., www.bergensales.com, 494-2250. Radiant Hair Designs, LLC, 12 Lake St., Bergen, Open Tues-Sat., Walk-ins welcome. Johanna Lopez Nail & Waxing Services 494-2000 or 200-1386. Ralph & Rosie's.