December 29, 2016 - 7:58am
NOTE: We were just alerted to a bug we didn't know about that was preventing new registrations for Deal of the Day. If you've tried recently to register, please try again. The problem appears to be fixed.
New: Get $10 back if you make eight purchases before March 1, 2017.
Reminders of how the new Deal of the Day program works:
- To make purchases, you must be registered. This is its own registration system, separate from the main registration for The Batavian.
- Once registered you must be logged in.
- You click on the orange button, if the item is not sold out, and it takes you to a PayPal button. This allows you to pay either with your PayPal account or with a credit card/debit card. The login for PayPal is completely separate from our accounts.
- The first person to successfully complete the PayPal transaction wins the gift certificate.
- You are eligible to buy the same item only once in a four-month period. We use the registration system to track this for you so you don't have to.