A WIN ON JUNE 2, 2014 IN FEDEAL COURT IS A WIN FOR ALL 3142 AMERICAN COUNTIES. Details on our Monday night call, find out why we think we have a huge chance of winning, be there!
This is what we are looking to accomplish on June 2, 2014 in Albany.
The Federal District Court was constitutionally created by congress and is a Common Law Article III Court
The Federal District Court has a constitutional duty to guaranteed a Republican form of government in "EVERY" state.
We are requireing enforcement through Writ of Mandamus as follows: (to be used in every state)
(1) Order the courts of the united 50 Republican States of America to provide for, receive and facilitate for the administration of the common law jury by the people, in order for said juries to function within the courthouse under the auspices of justice.
(2) Order the Clerks of every county and court to file prima fascia documents from the Common Law Grand Jury without exercising tribunal powers.
(3) Order all judges to obey the Constitution, and the laws of the United States that judges in every state are bound to obey.
(4) Order the judges of every court to perform their duties as magistrates by processing and executing true bills from the Common Law Grand Juries.
(5) Order the Sheriffs to arrest any judge, clerk, officer, agent or other elected or appointed servant who refuses to comply with said orders.
(6) Order the arrest of any Sherriff by federal agents should they refuse to comply with aforesaid arrest orders.
Therefore a win in Federal Court will be a win in every state. In other words sucess on June 2 will give us the enforcement in all 3142 counties. That means if your county has been constituted you will be impowered on June 3rd.
If you have not constituted your county yet you need to do so next week. Please lets take back America NOW! Read the papers here > http://nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news
Be on our Monday night call at 9PM EST > http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/mondaycall call everyone involved to get them to this Monday night call.