August 27, 2016 - 10:49am
Note: Today, we introduce another upgrade to our Deal of the Day program: E-mail notifications. For this post, people who have registered for Deal of the Day, have already received an e-mail notifying them of the post. That's the good news. The less-than-good news is that the process that is supposed to include what deals are new in today's post didn't work. That's something my server host needs to fix and hopefully they will do that within a day or two. In the meanwhile, register using the link directly below and you, too, can start receiving e-mail notifications when deals are posted and you'll increase your chances of winning the best new deals when they're posted!
Reminders of how the new Deal of the Day program works:
- To make purchases, you must be registered. This is its own registration system, separate from the main registration for The Batavian.
- Once registered you must be logged in.
- You click on the orange button, if the item is not sold out, and it takes you to a PayPal button. This allows you to pay either with your PayPal account or with a credit card/debit card. The login for PayPal is completely separate from our accounts.
- The first person to successfully complete the PayPal transaction wins the gift certificate.
- You are eligible to buy the same item only once in a four-month period. We use the registration system to track this for you so you don't have to.