Local Matters

Recent comments

Community Sponsors

June 12, 2011 - 7:33pm

Electrical panel box on fire at Alexander home

posted by Billie Owens in fire, Alexander.

An electrical fire is reported coming from the panel box outside the residence at 10805 Sandpit Road in Alexander.

Alexander Fire Department is on location and advises that National Grid be notified.

UPDATE 7:40 p.m.: National Grid notified, no ETA. The firefighters are checking out the rest of the home to make sure everything is OK.

UPDATE 8:38 p.m.: Alexander Fire back in service.

Post new comment

Log in or register to post comments

Copyright © 2008-2022 The Batavian. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
 

blue button

News Break