Top 10 Stories for November
I'm just getting around, finally, to doing a post about the Top 10 most viewed stories for November, and since I never did it for October, those stories are listed below, as well.
November Top 10 Stories
- Jackson Street mother named third suspect in meth ring
- Some feedback - a bakery in Batavia, Chelea Dobson
- Body found outside Blockbuster in Batavia
- Two men suspected of manufacturing meth busted at house in Alabama
- Today's Poll: Do you think the proposed new state license plates are ugly or attractive?
- Child's death confirmed case of H1N1
- Attica police officer accused of trying to drag GCC student into undercover work
- Something meaningful for the Oak Street Roundabout
- Today's Poll: Do you think the GOP should purge liberals/moderates from the party?
- Genesee County election results 2009
Most popular poll for November: Were you surprised to learn about meth labs being found in Genesee?
October Top 10 Stories
- Former Democrat releases potentially damaging Christian e-mail because 'It's personal'
- Police pursue bank robbery suspect in Pavilion area
- County taking down Sour Springs bridge that took snowmobile club 400 hours to build
- Council members say Bialkowski used his own printer to provide copies of complaint
- What is wrong with Batavia?, by Mike Freeman
- Pembroke district informs parents of student who passed away Thursday
- New facility on East Main will give mentally ill a chance to live independently, by Billie Owens
- Graham Corp. cuts payroll, by Billie Owens
- Judge: Christian's Wal-Mart supervisor had habit of letting employees eat damaged items
- Search continues for Pavilion bank robber, by Billie Owens
Most popular poll for October: Today's Poll: Did the county do the right thing removing the volunteer-installed bridge on Sour Springs Road?