Arrests: July 2 through July 6
- Timothy E. Talmon, 48, of Darien Center, was charged with driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Route 77 in Corfu Wednesday, Genesee County sheriff's deputies said.
- George Lee Williams, 28, was charged with failure to register as a sex offender, a class-D felony, sheriff's deputies said. Williams, who is listed as a transient with no known home address, was picked up by deputies Wednesday on Upton Road following reports that Williams had been trespassing. He was also charged with second-degree criminal trespass and false personation. Williams was sent to Genesee County Jail in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- Alfred C. Gray, 22, of Batavia, was charged with a felony count of first-degree criminal contempt, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and two counts second-degree harassment following reports that he was in an alleged physical confrontation Thursday with a female acquaintance who had an order of protection, city police said.
- Eighteen-year-old Brittany Y. Myers, of Rochester, was charged with a felony count of second-degree assault Thursday, Genesee County sheriff's deputies said. An investigation into an incident on June 15 led to deputies to suspect that Myers struck another female in the head with a glass liquor bottle during a fight at a party in Alexander that night. The victim had to be taken to the hospital where she received "numerous" stitches.
- Mitchell K. Milroy, 22, of Pavilion, was charged with a felony count of first-degree attempted sexual abuse Thursday, sheriff's deputies said. Milroy was accused of allegedly attempting to touch a female while she was sleeping.
- Charles E. Dodson Jr., 53, of Byron, was charged with driving while intoxicated in addition to a felony count of first-degree aggravated unlicensed operator Friday, city police said. Dodson Jr. had previously had his license suspended due to a DWI conviction.
- Rebecca J. Sando, 43, of Byron, was charged with a felony count of second-degree identity theft Friday, sheriff's deputies said. Sando was accused of using her sister-in-law's bank card in April to make online purchases that exceeded $550.
- Twenty-five-year-old Renee K. Wapniewski, of 17 Pringle Ave., Batavia, was charged with second-degree criminal contempt Friday, city police said. Wapniewski had allegedly violted a stay away order of protection.
- Twelve youths were found at the Kelsey Road Pits early Sunday morning and charged with possession of alcohol with intent to consume, Genesee County sheriff's deputies said. Deputies responded to the scene of the "underage drinking party" following reports that a 15-year-old boy had fell into the fire burning his hands.
- Michelle F. Wimble, 26, of Corfu, was charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs and endangering the welfare of a child Sunday following a traffic stop on Route 5 in Batavia, sheriff's deputies said. A motorist told deputies that Wimble was driving erratically with her three-year-old child in the vehicle.
- Timothy J. Slotta, 31, of South Carolina, was charged with driving while intoxicated in addition to a felony county of first-degree aggravated unlicensed operator early Sunday morning following a traffic stop in the village of Corfu, Genesee County sheriff's deputies said. Deputies found that Slotta had three other suspensions on his state driving privileges, one of which pertained to an alcohol-related charge. Slotta was sent to Genesee County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail.
Note: All of rhe above arrests were reported in published releases from the departments.