Great Place to Work.
Interested in joining a great company? Consider ESL – one of the Best Workplaces in America.
ESL Federal Credit Union has been recognized twice as one of the Best Medium Workplaces in America by the Great Place to Work® Institute presented by Entrepreneur®. We also have been recipients of the Rochester’s Choice Award for the past 11 years and recognized as one of Training Magazine’s “Top 125” companies since 2007. Our award-winning achievements are a direct result of the value generated by a talented workforce.
Due to our continued success, ESL is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We are now seeking a Branch Manager to work ensuring sales and service expectations are achieved while maintaining internal operational controls. The ideal candidate will have experience building relationships with businesses and a variety of customers.
Branch Manager should possess the following qualities:
- B.A. or B.S. or minimum 3-5 years prior sales and operations management experience in financial or comparable industry
- Effective team management skills
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong internal and external customer service orientation
- Proficient in PC applications
- Must complete submission of application to the NMLS within the first week of employment and subsequently be successfully registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator through ESL
As a $4.3 billion financial institution with more than 310,000 members, and 19 branch locations, ESL is one of the largest and most progressive federal credit unions in the country. We are known for valuing people and sharing our success with our employees. With more than 600 employees, we’re proud to hire great people with a variety of perspectives and cultural backgrounds.
ESL offers a very generous compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, 401(k), pension, vacation, paid holidays, performance incentives, and more. Part-time employees that work 28 hours/week or more are offered the same medical and dental cost shares as full time employees.
Please visit our website at esl.org/careers to learn more about the Branch Manager position and requirements or click on the link below to apply directly to the opportunity.
ESL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages men and women, members of all racial and ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.