Egg Packing Attendant
Packing Room Attendant
Looking for energetic, hard-working individual for full-time position as egg packer.
Benefits include competitive wage, paid single health ins, 401k, vac, etc.
Apply in person Kreher’s Farm Fresh Eggs, LLC, 5411 Davison Road, Clarence, NY 14031.
The Egg Packing Attendant will be assisting with the packing of eggs into their cases or onto racks.
This position may be encouraged to learn other responsibilities associated with processing of eggs, such as the candling and stocking flats and cartons into the machine. Packing Attendants must maintain the Food Safety and Food Quality of all eggs that are produced and sold.
- Is required to help with the machine and plant clean-up after the end of each shift.
- May be required to help with cleaning in the packing plant, warehouse or cooler during your shift.
- May be asked to learn the position of Candling the eggs.
- May be asked to learn the position in the Middle Area of the grader to supply cartons and flats to the machine and help with daters and packer management.
- May be asked to run the shrink wrap machine which seals packaged eggs into a shrink wrap film.
- Is required to maintain a clean and organized work area to avoid accidents.
- Communicates with Supervisors regarding any conveyor or equipment problems.
- Acts as a team player (supports and encourages co-workers).
- Treats co-workers with respect
- Complies with Kreher’s Policies and Work Rules, as well as federal and state laws (attendance, uniform, etc.).
- Practices safety and complies with policies and procedures.