Closings and cancellations for Friday, Jan. 9
Closing and cancellations reported to us:
- "This is a message from the Oakfield-Alabama Central School District. School will be closed today, Friday January 9th due to the weather. This closing includes all after-school and evening activities. Please note that this is our last built-in snow day of the school year. Our plan for makeup days will be distributed next week to allow you to adjust your calendars. Please stay warm and safe this weekend."
- Alexander Central School
- Attica Central School
- BOCES, Batavia campus
- Pembroke Family Medicine delayed opening until 10:30 a.m.
- Independent Living of Genesee Region is closed today.
- Notre Dame
Lamb Family Medicine(Now Open)
- Bingo at St. Mary's
- Delayed opening for County Court and City Court
- Delayed opening to 10 a.m. for Dr. Basra
- The Women's Care Center in Batavia at 33 Chandler Ave.
E-mail closings and cancellations to [email protected]
Add Pavilion and Pembroke