Coastal Staffing is looking for HVAC Installers. Please see below for various requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Install heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products
- Fabricate and install various ducts & duct fittings
- Work under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in businesses and customer's homes
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Follows standard procedures & process to ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective and unused parts to the division and replenishes vehicle stock as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by Department Supervisor
- Flexibility to work in Sheet Metal shop or in the field
- Able to travel outside Batavia, Genesee County in to Livingston, Monroe, Orleans and Wyoming counties
- Routinely lift objects weighing up to 100lbs
- Understand and follow oral and written directions. Communicate effectively with others
- Maintain regular attendance. Dedicated to work variable hours and be on call 24/7 as needed.
Education & Experience
- Standard practices of the HVAC and refrigeration trade
- Welding and soldering techniques
- Basic Auto Mechanic and Sheet Metal Skills
If you feel that you meet these requirements and are interested please send your resume to [email protected] today!