- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and lawn and grounds care equipment.
- Participate in service training programs required for certification, on line and in classroom.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Experience with small engine repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment.
- Ability to follow Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. CDL preferred or willing to obtain.
- High school diploma; Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Computer proficient.
Compensation and Work Schedule ~ Full Time Employee
- 40 Hr. work week ( M-F 8:00 – 5:00) Saturdays as needed.
- Salary compensate with experience. Full benefit package.
Contact Roberta Klapper 585/584-3122 or [email protected] for an application. You may also send a resume with cover letter to Roberta at the email address given. Please, only serious candidates need apply.