GO ART!'s annual Open Studio Tour in Genesee County will be held on Sunday, Sept. 22. Time is 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Help GO ART! bring back weekend drives, artist style.
Hop in your car and travel to some amazing art studios in our county.
Some of our artists will be located at public venues since they do not have a studio. Please feel free to support all these locations by buying art, food or a drink from them!
For a map of the tour locations, click here.
Maps can also be purchased for $5 at GO ART!, located at 201 E. Main St. in Downtown Batavia.
This year's Genesee County participants are:
- David Burke art (David Burke, Ell Bee Arts (Lyndsay Baker), Miranda Fix (Linda Fix), at GO ART’s Tavern 2.o.1, 201 E. Main St., Batavia;
- Ivy Lane/The Potter’s Nest (Jean Grinnell) – 3384 Broadway Road, Alexander;
- Art a la Carte (Kimberly Argenta) – 39 Jackson St., Batavia;
- Shelley Acquard Moore art (Shelley Acquard) – 9510 Alleghany Road, Corfu;
- the ART of Mandy (Mandy Humphrey), 20 Main St., Le Roy;
- Julie Lambert Coleman – 44 Summit St., Le Roy;
- Eric Wulfgang – 23 Lincoln Ave., Le Roy;
- Bethany Arts and Antiques (Terry Weber) – 5769 Ellicott Street Road, East Bethany.
For more information, contact GO ART! at 343-9313, or email Executive Director Gregory Hallock at: [email protected]