St. Paul Lutheran School in Batavia will hold Open House March 5, registration underway for 2018-19
- Pre-K through fifth grade
- Student Body: 60
- Average class size: 13
- Four full-time teachers
- Two support staff
- One nurse
- New York State certified teachers
- Speech, Occupational & Physical Therapists available Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 5
- Instructional technologies: Laptops in 4th & 5th Grades, Mimeo Boards in all elementary classrooms
- Hot Lunch Program on Wednesdays
- Spanish classes for Kindergarten to Grade 5
- Early drop off at 7:45 a.m. – School begins at 8:15 a.m.
- Busing available from all 11 districts: Albion, Alexander, Attica, Batavia, Byron-Bergen, Elba, Holley, LeRoy, Oakfield, Pavilion, Pembroke & Warsaw
For more information about St. Paul Lutheran School, click here.