Basketball players invited to improve their game at month-long summer camp in Batavia
Any hoops players from grade 7 through college who are looking for an opportunity to improve their game are invited to sign up for a summer basketball training camp sponsored by the Batavia High School Boys Basketball Boosters.
The camp is open to both boys and girls.
It runs July 7 through Aug. 15 and the cost is $375. Participants need to bring their own basketballs.
Workouts will be held at Batavia HS under the guidence of head basketball Coach Buddy Brasky.
Players will practice, learn about and be drilled on:
- ball handling, stationary and on the move
- shooting, 200-500 shots per day
- 1-on-1 moves, single direction, double direction, triple direction
- on the move series, wrist roll series, change of direction series
- post moves series
- point guard instruction
- full court and ½ court game situations.
The registration deadline is June 15.
To download more information and the registration form, click here (pdf).