Online News. Community Views.

>> Download <<
The Batavian Mobile
Droid | iPhone

Recent comments

Site Sponsors

November 29, 2012 - 7:07am

Microwave fire reported in Subway shop in Pembroke

posted by Howard B. Owens in fire, pembroke.

A microwave at the Subway shop at 8483 Alleghany Road, Pembroke, caught fire this morning.

It has been unplugged, but there is smoke in the building.

Pembroke and Indian Falls fire companies dispatched. One engine from Akron responding mutual aid.

UPDATE 7:12 p.m.: Light smoke in the building. It will be cleared. Akron canceled.

UPDATE 7:24 p.m.: Pembroke, Indian Falls back in service.


View Larger Map

Post new comment

Log in or register to post comments

Calendar

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
 
 
 

Copyright © 2008-2014 The Batavian. Some Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license.
Contact: Howard Owens, publisher (howard (at) the batavian dot com); (585) 250-4118

blue button