Who will be the next Mr. Batavia? Find out March 23rd
Batavia High School's sixth annual Mr. Batavia contest is Friday, March 23rd, at 7 p.m. in the school auditorium. Contestants have been in rehearsals for weeks for the annual event.
Here are this year's contestants and their charities of choice:
- Nicholas Neid – Salvation Army
- Chase Monachino – Catholic Charities
- Brandon Buck – Batavia VA
- Valentino Zinni – Volunteers for Animals
- Jon Liciaga – Anna’s Wish
- Cameron Hardy – Genesee Cancer Assistance
- Nate Loria – Habitat for Humanity
- John Kindig – Alzheimer’s Association of WNY
- Julio Vazquez – Michael Napoleon Foundation
- Joe Marchese – Crossroads House
- Evan Bellavia – Lifetime Care, Home Healthcare and Hospice
- Anand Patel -- Golisano's Children's Hospital
Previous winners are: Jon Currier (2017), Ross Chua (2016), Jordan Fluker (2015), Spencer Hubbard (2014), Lee Johnson (2013).