10 more arrests announced - all for pot - at G-Eazy concert July 29
The Genesee County Sheriff's Office announced 10 more arrests -- all for marijuana possession -- at the G-Eazy concert at Darien Lake Performing Art Center July 29. All were issued appearance tickets for Aug. 16 in Darien Town Court.
- Casie Nuernberger, 22, of Fenton Street, Buffalo
- Brandon S. Konstanty, 23, of Burch Road, Ransomville
- Joshua W. Rodrigquez, 27, Todd Avenue, Jamestown
- Cody B. Hayes, 18, of Mason Avenue, Rochester
- Justin P. Rathbun, 19, of Willowood Drive, Rochester
- Joseph C. Stiglmeier, 24, of Harding Road, Williamsville
- Matthew J. Soos, 19, of Creekview Drive, Hamburg
- Christian M. Craven, 20, of Vliet Boulevard, Cohoes
- Fletcher J. Ace, 18, of County Road, 17, Belfast
- A 17-year-old of Hall Road in Elma
For the previous report on arrests at this G-Eazy concert click here.