A "Town Hall Meeting" to discuss the NYSAFE Act and issues concerning your liberties and freedom will be held beginning at 7 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 13, at Calvary Baptist Church, located at 3515 Galloway Road in the Town of Batavia.
Academy Award winning documentary director Cynthia Wade is scheduled to send a film crew to this event as part of the research she is doing for a documentary on gun control in America. She has already filmed similar events in other parts of New York and other states.
The NYSAFE Act is stripping away your rights and the rights of your neighbors. Be part of history and let your voice be heard!
For more information, contact Bill Fox Sr., chapter chair for Genesee County SCOPE, at 356-4992.
Guest speakers will include:
- Joe Mesler, Host
- Tom Marrone, City of Poughkeepsie LEO/Oath Keeper
- Don Reed, Genesee County Clerk
- David DiPietro, NYS Assemblyman, 147th District
- Bill Nojay, NYS Assemblyman, 133rd District
- Tim Howard, Erie County Sheriff
- Stephen Aldstadt, President SCOPE
- Mattie Zarpentine, NY Revolution
- Scott Zawierucha, First Amendment sign issue
- Ben Wassell, SAFE Act victim
- Joe Palumbo, The Albion Gun Shop
- Paul Wojdan, SAFE Act victim