Chamber of Commerce 2017 honorees announced, awards event is March 3
Today recipients of the 46th annual Genesee County Chamber of Commerce awards for 2017 were announced.
The event to honor them will be held Saturday, March 3, at the Quality Inn & Suites on Park Road in Batavia.
This is the county's premier event honoring businesses and individuals for their achievement in business, community service and volunteerism.
Tickets are $50 per person or a table of 10 for $450. The event begins at 5:30 p.m. with hors d'oeuvres, entree tables and a cash bar. (No formal sit-down dinner is served.)
The Award Program starts at 7 o'clock, at which time coffee and dessert will be served.
The 2017 honorees are:
- Business of the Year -- Baltz Concrete Construction, Pavilion
- Innovative Enterprise of the Year -- Firing Pin, Bergen
- Agricultural Organization of the Year -- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Genesee County, Batavia
- Special Service Recognition of the Year -- Batavia Cross Training, Batavia
- Geneseeans of the Year -- The Family of William Kent Inc., Stafford
Call Kelly J. Bermingham at 343-7440, ext. 1026, to make your reservations.