GC Office for the Aging will be distributing Farmers' Market coupon booklets
Genesee County Office for the Aging will be distributing Farmers’ Market Coupons to income-eligible seniors, 60 years of age and older.
The coupon booklets will be available at 2 Bank St., Batavia, on the following dates/times:
- 10 a.m. -- 12 p.m. on Tuesday, July 10
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Thursday, July 12
- 1 -- 4 p.m. on Monday, July 23
- 10 a.m. -- 12 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25
**Before these dates, if you live in senior housing, a flier will be posted about when the Office for the Aging will be at your location.
Anyone 60 or older in your household can have a coupon booklet; you must still be income eligible and the booklet must be given to each person individually.
Coupons will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis, until they are gone.
If you have any questions call please call 343-1611.
- You must be age 60 or older. Please bring ID.
- If you reside in public/subsidized housing, you qualify regardless of income, but please bring proof of address.
*** 2018 Income Guidelines ***
Household of 1 = $ 1,872/mo.
Household of 2 = $ 2,538/mo.
Household of 3 = $3,204/mo.