May 7, 2019 - 2:55pm
GCLP meets tonight at T.F. Brown's
Just a reminder the Genesee County Libertarian Party will have their monthly meeting at T.F. Brown's restaurant on East Main Street in Downtown Batavia on May 7 at 6:30 p.m.
Items to be discussed will be LPNY convention which was held this past weekend in Rochester. Mark Glogowski was elected new state chair.
We will be discussing our own convention which is coming up next week. Below is our agenda. Also if you know of anyone interested in running for office their is still plenty of time to submitted their name for consideration.
GCLP Monthly Meeting
May 7, 2019 6:30 p.m
1. Call to order
2. Welcome new guests
3. Approve previous minutes (Lisa Whitehead)
4. Treasurer’s report (Deb Rosenbeck)
5. Chairman's Remarks (Mark Potwora)
6. Vice Chairman’s Remarks (Dave Olsen)
7. State representatives report (Colin McAllister)
8. Enrollment Report (Brenda Ranney)
9. State Chairman Report (Jim Rosenbeck/Mark Glogowski)
10. Old Business
a. Rules Committee update (Rich Whitehead)
b. ICO/Chapter Convention
11. New Business
12. Open floor to comments
13. Call to dismiss