Jam At The Ridge: This week, Western New York's Family Fun Destination, is having a Fourth of July Weekend Celebration.
This 12th annual, open to the public event, is for all ages and looks keep folks safe while having fun.
Thursday, July 2nd
- Live Band: Judah, makes their Jam At The Ridge debut
- Pizza and Wings Special, with cold beer on-tap
Friday, July 3rd
- DJ Josh will rock the night away (no stage access, but there are 2 acres of space to socially distance while getting your groove on)
- Professional Fireworks thanks to Young Explosives
- Tie-dye and a Water War
Saturday, July 4th
- The Giant Slip and Slide
- and sign up for a night time glowing wagon ride (family groups together)
Jam At The Ridge is a recreation, entertainment, and camping facility focused primarily on family fun. Bring the kids and the grandparents and enjoy a great time, whatever we're doing. Have a great meal in our on-site restaurant (no microwaves), take a dip in our crystal clear in-ground swimming pool, catch a great concert with some of the best artists around (local, regional and national), and camp under the stars with a tent, RV, or one of our cabins.
Come join our family for some long overdue fun!
Greg, Dave and The JATR Team