Landmark Society announces winners of annual Preservation Awards
The Landmark Society of Genesee County has announced the honorees for this year's annual Preservation Awards.
They will be feted at a dinner and awards ceremony starting a 6 p.m. on Oct. 15 at the First Presbyterian Church of Le Roy, located at the corner of routes 5 and 19.
The honorees are:
- The First Presbyterian Church of Le Roy -- 7 Clay St., Le Roy
- Gregg and Debbie McAllister -- 21 Ross St., Batavia
- David and Robyn Tufts -- 438 E. Main St., Batavia
- Garth and Amy Swanson -- 6209 Main Road, Stafford
- Chris and Michelle Krtanik -- 4835 Linden Road, East Bethany
- Indian Falls Log Cabin Restaurant -- 1227 Gilmore Road, Corfu
Cost for the dinner is $18 per person. Please RSVP by Oct. 7 to: [email protected] or by phoning 585-757-2455.