Ramble organizer thanks everyone who made this year's music and arts fest a success
Press release from Bill McDonald:
The overall composite of cooperation, contributions, and support of the many businesses, agencies, and individuals in our community, mentioned below, creates a suitable environment for “the sound track of Batavia” reflected at each year’s Ramble Music & Arts Fest.
Extremely deserved gratitude is extended to all who shared their talents in any way for this year’s Ramble 8, July 6, 2013, including but not limited to:
- Batavia Business Improvement District
- Jackson Concert Series sponsors
- City Council
- City workers
- Go Art!
- Mike McDonald and Platt Properties
- Genesee County Chamber of Commerce
- Genesee Valley Penny Saver
- John’s Studio
- WBTA Radio
- John Dayton and BNB Sound
- Bill Kauffman
- T.F. Brown’s
- Bourbon & Burger Co.
- Larry’s Steakhouse
- Center Street Smoke House
- Grass Roots
- Craig Gillard
- WCJW Radio
- Steve Ognibene
- The Road Crew of Jim Starkweather, Tom Trescott, and West Coast Kowalik
- St. Vincent Parrish
- JAMS Music
- Gwen Ladd
- Daniel Cherry
- Chalk Art Gals
- The Batavian
- The roving buskers with Dick McClurg, Dave and Donna of South Main Attraction and the Pigeon Post Stringband
- T-Shirts Etc., Inc.
- The Batavia Daily News
- Batavia Turf Farms
- Marathon Realty and Insurance
- Tom McBride
- and musicians who volunteered use of their equipment, such as Keith Worthington, Warren Skye, Jim Patric, Steve Kruppner, Jim Catino, Ken Drury, Mike Murray, and Charlie Del Plato.
Special recognition and heartfelt thanks go out to Batavia’s and the surrounding area’s talented musicians who have the commitment and passion to perform, artists, and their families friends, and fans, as well as all who attend and become part of the music and art fabric of Batavia.
Looking down the trail to Ramble Music & Arts Fest #9, the Posse — Wild Bill, Mild Bill, Mike Murray, Kay McMahon.