Six local students named to dean's list this Spring at Nazareth College
ROCHESTER -- The following local students were named to the Nazareth College Spring 2021 dean's list:
- Kaitlin Ange, of Batavia, is studying Public Health.
- Kimberly Davis, of Pavilion, is studying Health Sciences.
- Sarah Efing, of Le Roy, is studying Music Education.
- Emily Overacker, of Le Roy, is studying Music Education.
- Lauren Reding, of Oakfield, is studying Music Therapy.
- Ryann Stefaniak, of Batavia, is studying Anthropology.
A student's grade-point average must be at least 3.5 or above, and they must complete 12 credit hours of graded work that semester in order to be included on the dean's list at Nazareth.
Nazareth College's academic strengths cross an unusually broad spectrum of 60 majors, including education, health and human services, management, the fine arts, music, theater, math and science, foreign languages, and the liberal arts. The coeducational, religiously independent, classic campus in a charming suburb of Rochester challenges and supports 2,000 undergrads and 800 graduate students. Nazareth is recognized nationally for its Fulbright global student scholars and commitment to civic engagement. Rigorous programs, an uncommon core, experiential learning, career skills, and a global focus prepare graduates for not just one job, but for their life's work.