Skip to main content

Building evacuated after smell of natural gas in Le Roy

By Howard B. Owens

One person so far has reported a headache in apparent connection to a natural gas smell at a building at 8020 E. Main Road, Le Roy.

The building has been evacuated.

Le Roy Fire and Le Roy Ambulance have been dispatched.

UPDATE 10:12 a.m.: An assistant fire chief reports no reading of gas inside the structure.

UPDATE 10:16 a.m.: Le Roy Fire is back in service.

View Larger Map

Jennifer Keys

Now I know why there was a different siren just now and why they just drove by my house going that way. Thanks, Howard. You are ON TOP of things. It's great!!!!

Mar 3, 2010, 10:01am Permalink

Authentically Local