14th Annual Red Cross 19th Hole Golf Raffle
GENESEE COUNTY CHAPTER
AMERICAN RED CROSS
ANNUAL GOLF RAFFLE
Saturday, May 30, 2009
5:00 - 9:00 PM
BW's Restaurant (at Davis' Countryside Meadows)
11070 Perry Road, Pavilion
$10.00 DONATION INCLUDES :
A chance of winning
ONE OF TEN MAJOR PRIZES! *
All-you-care-for Food Buffet (opens at 5:30 P.M.)
including soda and beer
OTHER EVENTS THAT DAY . . .
SILENT AUCTION with fantastic prize packages
50/50 and SIDE RAFFLES all evening
DOOR PRIZES to end the night
A GREAT EVENING OF FUN!
FOR TICKETS OR MORE INFORMATION
All proceeds raised stay
in Genesee County!
Please support your local Red Cross!
* Major Prizes
1. Woodcliff Stay 'n Play Plus Package (overnight accommodations for two, 4 rounds of golf with cart, sleeve of balls, plus $75 Horizons restaurant credit) - MEDEX Billing, Inc., LeRoy
2. $250 Gift Certificate for greens fees - Batavia Country Club
3. $250 Gift Certificate for greens fees - Terry Hills Golf Course, Batavia
4. $500 Savings Bond (value at maturity) - DML Driveway Sealing, LeRoy
5. TaylorMade Burner Bubble Driver ($250 value) – Bank of Castile, Batavia
6. Rainy Day Golf Package (wine basket, golf umbrella, and putter) - Five Star Bank, Batavia
7. Nike Golf Package (cart bag, shoe bag, glove, balls, tees, and cap) - Penguin Multimedia, Inc., Batavia
8. 2 Season Tickets for the 2009 minor league baseball season plus picnic package - Batavia Muckdogs
9. One Year Adult Membership to Better Bodies (formerly Power House Gym) - Kenny Mistler, Batavia
10. One Year Adult Golf Membership - Davis’ Countryside Meadows, Pavilion