GC Libertarian Party's inaugural convention, public invited
The Genesee County Libertarian Party invites the public to its inaugural convention at the Homestead Event Center in the Batavia City Centre from 1 to 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 8. The afternoon's program is as follows:
Registration and Social Hour: 1 p.m.
Convention: 2 p.m.
- Welcome, Introductions, Mission & Vision - Genesee County Libertarian Party Chair, Phil Ricci
- Liberty is as Local as the Individual - Greater Rochester Libertarian Party Chair, Drew Beeman
- Reinventing Government - Attorney Paul Wolf
- Remarks from Libertarian Party of New York Chair, Mark Axinn
- Ratification of Bylaws
- Nominees for Local Offices
- New Business
- Certification of Required Actions to become a recognized Chapter of the LPNY: Ricci, Beeman & Axinn
50/50 Raffle Draw: 3:45 p.m.