It was a full house in Jackson Square for the Business Improvement District's weekly Friday night concert, this time featuring The Bluesway Band.
For one song, Guitarist Steve Kruppner played a Harley Benton BigTone White Trem that is a featured prize in a drawing contest at the Genesee County Fair this week sponsored by The Batavian (see video above).
The Bluesway Band is:
- Chas DelPlato, keyboards, vocal
- Anthony DelPlato, guitar/vocals
- Brad Kujawski, bass/vocals
- Pete Metzler, drums/vocals
- Steve Kruppner, guitar/vocals
- Special guest for Friday night: Frank Minuto, Congas/percussion
Photos by Howard Owens.