Enjoy food from all of your favorite restaurants at “A Taste of Genesee” at St. Joseph School’s 53rd annual Popcorn Ball at 6 p.m. on Oct. 13.
This year’s menu:
- Seafood Bisque from Terry Hills
- Fried Calamari from Alex's Place
- Smoked Chicken Wings from Duke's Smokin' Bone
- BBQ, Ribs from Clor's
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches from Center Street Smoke House
- Mini Beef on Weck from T.F. Brown's
- Mini Beef Wellington from Larry's Steak House
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo from Bob Evans
- Eggplant Parmesan & Pasta Primavera from Penna's Catering.
Along with DJ Frank Gioia and great prizes like 2013 season passes to Darien Lake and Palm Island Indoor Water Park, we will also being honoring outstanding alumni Judge Robert Balbick and M&T Regional President Dan Burns and volunteers Jamee Logsdon, Maria Streeter, and Michelle Cryer.
All proceeds will benefit St. Joseph School and the event is open to the public. Tickets are $60/couple or reserve a table of 10 for $250. For more information: Please visit http://www.sjsbatavia.org/st-joseph-school-popcorn-ball.html