Town of Darien Justice Wade Schwab on November 3, 2015!
- Justice should be “swift and appropriate."
- Strongly supports local Law Enforcement.
- Town residents should feel that the local justice system will work to serve and protect their peace and safety.
- A lifetime of serving the public and working with people during their worst times and their best times.
- Fair and tough on crime.
- Keep “justice” in the justice system.
- Strongly supports OUR constitutional rights.
- A man of integrity.
It's easy to read and interpret the laws, the important part is listening to people and being fair and just!
- NYTOA - New York Tactical Officers Assn.
- NTOA - National Tactical Officers Assn.
- NRA - National Rifle Assn.
- G.C. Fish & Game Protective Assn.
- Big Lakes Regional EMS Council
- Genesee County EMS Council
- 10 Years Fire Service
- 25+ Years Volunteer EMS Service
- Graduate of Alexander Central School