July 18, 2018 - 8:00am
Sponsored Post: Wednesday at the Fair – Children’s Day/4H Family Night - Kids Ride Special 1-5pm
posted by Lisa Ace in Sponsored Post, advertisement, Genesee County Fair, fair, schedule, events, batavia.
Daily at the Genesee County Fair: $5 Carload Admission Every Day & Night! *Midway Rides.*Daily Wristband Specials Available. Agricultural Awareness Exhibit * Livestock Exhibits. Container Garden Contest - Exhibition Building. Chainsaw Carver.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 18th – Children’s Day/ 4H Family Night - Kids Ride Special 1-5 p.m.
- 9 a.m. Open Draft Horse Show—Halter Class (Horse Ring)
- 9 a.m. 4-H Meat & Dairy Goat Show (Show Ring)
- 9 a.m. Open Class Goat Show (Old Draft Horse Barn)
- 10 a.m. EXHIBIT HALLS & BUILDINGS OPEN
- 12 p.m. 4-H Sheep Show (Show Ring)
- 12:30 p.m. Small Fry Tractor Pull (Exhibition Building)
- 1 p.m. Open Draft Horse Show—Hitch Class (Horse Ring)
- 1-5 p.m. MIDWAY OPEN for KID’S DAY (Amusement Area)
- 4 p.m. 4-H Hog Show (Show Ring)
- Open Swine Show to Follow 4-H (Show Ring)
- 5-10 p.m. MIDWAY OPEN (Amusement Area)
- 5-8 p.m. Car Cruise (East Lawn)
- 6 p.m. Fair Queen Pageant (Entertainment Tent Stage)
- 10 p.m. EXHIBIT HALLS & BUILDINGS CLOSE
*This schedule is tentative and is subject to change at any time.*