- Be protected from toxic chemicals;
- Request an OSHA inspection, and talk with the inspector;
- Be trained in a language you understand;
- Work on machines that meet safety regulations;
- See copies of the workplace injury and illness log;
- Get copies of test results done to find hazards in the workplace;
- Be provided required safety gear, including but not limited to: hard hat, gloves and harness;
- Report an injury or illness, and get copies of your medical records If you or someone you know has been injured or fallen ill due to unsafe work conditions.
Call Dolce Panepinto at (716) 852-1888 immediately. We understand how life altering a work injury can be, and we are here to help. Click here to visit us online.