The Adult Educational Opportunity Center (AEOC) is visiting every Genesee Community College campus center in January to help any current or potential student through College Entry Point and FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Workshops.
The remaining events are listed below; any current or potential student can attend these workshops:
Batavia Campus -- 1 College Road, Batavia
- Wednesday, Jan. 30, from 9 a.m. 'til 5 p.m.
Albion Campus Center -- 456 West Ave, Albion
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, from 9 a.m. 'til 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, from 9 a.m. 'til 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 29, from 9 a.m. 'til 12 p.m.
Arcade Campus Center -- 25 Edward St., Arcade
- Thursday, Jan. 17, from 9 a.m. 'til 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 31, from 11 a.m. 'til 7 p.m.
Dansville Campus Center - 31 Clara Barton St., Dansville
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, from 11 a.m. 'til 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17, from 11 a.m. 'til 4 p.m.
Lima Campus Center -- 7285 Gale Road, Lima
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, from 9 a.m. 'til 2 p.m.
Medina Campus Center -- 11470 Maple Ridge Road, Medina
- Thursday, Jan. 17, from 9 a.m. 'til 12 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 24, from 9 a.m. 'til 12 p.m.
The complete calendar of AEOC support workshops, financial aid sessions, College Entry Point events and more is available at www.genesee.edu/aeoc/.
One of the most popular workshops the AEOC offers are the "FAFSA Fests" (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). During these sessions, anyone can receive help in completing the FAFSA and TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) forms. Interested individuals are encouraged to contact the AEOC office at 1-888-394-2362 or via email at [email protected] to reserve a seat in any session and to learn about what information and materials are required for participation.
All of the AEOC services are free and available to anyone, not just students of Genesee Community College. With dozens of events taking place throughout the Genesee, Livingston, Orleans and Wyoming counties, the AEOC is readily available. For a complete list of AEOC workshop and other events, visit the new calendar of events online here.