Local Matters

Recent comments

Community Sponsors

May 31, 2011 - 3:06pm

Person suffers smoke inhalation at car wash

posted by Billie Owens in batavia, fire.

A person suffered smoke inhalation following a fire in an electrical box at the car wash at 13 Liberty St. in the City of Batavia.

A city fire engine and Mercy medics are on scene.

UPDATE 3:07 p.m.: National Grid is called to the scene.

UPDATE 3:09 p.m.: The fire is knocked out and they are checking for any extension of it.

UPDATE 3:12 p.m.: Mercy unit is back in service with a patient sign-off.

Photos by Frank Capuano

Post new comment

Log in or register to post comments

Copyright © 2008-2022 The Batavian. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
 

blue button

News Break