The Batavia City Council will have a full agenda when it meets at 7 p.m., Monday, at City Hall.
- The council will be asked to act on awarding a contract for removal of liquid lime sludge from the water treatment facility to A.D. Call and Sons.
- Up for review are a number of requirements related to receiving Community Development Block Grants for neighborhood improvement efforts.
- A request to seek qualified consultants to help with the city's strategic planning.
- Councilwoman Rose Mary Christian has asked for a discussion about proposing legislation regarding the residential location of sex offenders.
- Councilman Sam Barone has asked for a discussion on compliance letters for code violations and local representation of out-of-state landlords.
- The public items on the agenda are then followed by a closed session for a personnel matter and union negotiations.