Some feedback - a bakery in Batavia
Peter and I have been discussing an idea for a few months and wanted some feedback. We're thinking about possibly opening a bakery in Batavia. We'd like for it to be on main street, so it is available to people who drive and/or walk around.
I have a few questions for all of you local Batavians and those in Genesee County:
1) Would you utilize a local bakery instead of using Walmart and Top's baked goods?
2) What kind of goods would you like to see from a local bakery?
3) What features would you want in a bakery (ex: coffee, a cafe/eating area, etc)?
4) During what hours (and times) would you most likely visit a bakery (ex: morning, afternoon/lunch, holidays, etc)?
5) Would you utilize a specialty cake service?
Thanks for your input!