From Genesee County Board of Elections, commissioners Richard Siebert and Lorie Longhany:
- Voters can register for the NY-27 Special Election up until Friday, June 12, at the Board of Elections office at County Building 1, 15 Main St., Batavia.
- The last day to register in person to vote in the NY-27 Special Election is June 13 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at County Building 2, 3837 W. Main Street Road, Batavia.
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING
Early in-person voting for the NY-27 Special Election, the Presidential Primary Election and State Primary Elections begins this Saturday, June 13 and continues for nine days. The early in-person voting location is at County Building 2, 3837 W. Main Street Road, Batavia.
The schedule for early in-person voting is as follows:
June 13 --- 12 to 5 p.m.
June 14 --- 12 to 5 p.m.
June 15 --- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
June 16 --- 12 to 8 p.m.
June 17 --- 12 to 8 p.m.
June 18 --- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
June 19 --- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
June 20 --- 12 to 5 p.m.
June 21 --- 12 to 5 p.m.
- Written requests for absentee ballots for the NY-27 Special Election, Presidential Primary and State Primary elections must be postmarked by June 16.
- You can also request an absentee ballot via email or phone or FAX: [email protected] / Phone (585) 815-7804 / FAX (585) 344-8562.
- You can pick up an absentee ballot in person no later than June 22 by going to the Board of Elections (County Building 1, 15 Main St., Batavia).
- Any absentee ballot being mailed back to the county Board of Elections must be postmarked no later than June 23.
*(From a previous reminder April 24 to voters from the Genesee County Board of Elections: You can vote absentee instead of going to the polls on June 23rd by going to our website, going to departments and elections where you can print an absentee application. Fill it out checking the box that says temporary illness in the first block of questions and in the second block of questions check Primary Election only. You can also call our office at (585) 815-7804 to request an absentee application. After filling out your absentee application you can either mail it in to the Genesee County Board of Elections, or scan and email your application back into our office for processing. Our email address is: [email protected] Visit our Facebook Page for updates at Genesee Co. NY Board of Elections.)